Open House By Appointment Only
This fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment is centrally located in a pre-war walk-up building in the Murray Hill neighborhood- just steps away from renowned dining, shopping, coffee shops, and entertainment venues.
The apartment faces the back of the building and overlooks a private garden below, so it is very quiet. The bedroom has a full size bed and sheets/bedding are provided. There is a large closet in the bedroom, as well as shelves for additional storage. The living room has a decorative fireplace and a sofa bed for additional sleeping arrangements. There's another large closet in the living area and a cabinet with shelves next to the fireplace.
The kitchen comes stocked with dishes, cups, pots/pans, silverware, and cooking utensils. There is a full refrigerator, stove/oven, and microwave, as well as an eat-in breakfast bar. Towels are provided for the ample bathroom with tub.
Move-in ready, short or long term lease.Amenities: (more available upon request)
- 40” flat screen TV
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- Standard cable
- Air conditioningAdditional Information:
- 1 flight walk-up
- Can accommodate 1-3 people
- Utilities are $275 EXTRA per month (flat rate)
- 3 month minimum stay
* Rates are seasonal (depending on your start date)Transportation:
- 5 minute walk to Subway (6 train at 33rd St.)
- M15 bus on 2nd Ave. (north)
- M101/102/103 bus on 3rd Ave. (south)
- M34 express bus on 34th St. (east/west)
- Vacation Rental
- High Ceilings
- Eat In Kitchen